GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Workforce Health Associate Project Coordinator
Job ID: 138755
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 8 months’ (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Position Summary: The Workforce Health Associate position serves in a customer facing capacity/role to support sales and account management in meeting the Workforce Health needs of customers, brokers, and consultants and is responsible for increasing enrollment, member satisfaction and retention. This role will be responsible for supporting the coordination and onboarding of KP services to help employer workforce populations improve their health and wellness and better manage chronic conditions. Improving health and workforce productivity is at the core of KP's value proposition. The purpose of this position reflects the importance of supporting the messages, tools and offerings to position KP to better tell its value story to current and prospective employer customers.
The position includes development of proposals, client support during implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Associates support consultants in developing relationships with business partners (both internal and external).
- Assists in the development and management of program proposals, recommendations, implementation plans, communication packages, performance measurement tools, and training materials related to the assigned project
- Manage and coordinate sold Strategic Customer Engagement programs that include onsite health screenings and classes, walking program, marketing and communications, rewards and incentives, access to online health programs and reports that assess the participation and success of programs.
- Partner and support SCE Customer and Client Support Consultant to build strong relationships with Account Management teams and employer customers
- Uses workforce health knowledge, philosophy, tools and resources in order to adhere to all business processes and procedures
- Participates in the analysis of customers’ business processes and functional requirements and in the preparation of workforce health program communication and implementation, identifies onboarding requirements for customer implementations and/or works collaboratively with Consultant on non-standard implementations. May participate in workflows, process diagrams and gap analysis development
- Responsible for creating and managing customer operating plans within HW timelines and processes (e.g., product guardrails)
- Assists with developing and coordinating collateral documents. (Customer communications in coordination with marketing, legal, etc).
- Addresses customer needs by looking at all variables and making decisions based on urgency of specific cases, given time demands, and key priorities. Recognizes when the situation demands quick and immediate action and makes decisions quickly. Uses knowledge and expertise in order to make informed decisions.
- Uses excellent written and verbal communication skills both internally and externally.
- Responsible for seeking supervisor or manager to provide guidance and/or solve problems for difficult issues.
- Formats documentation, including creation of templates and shell files. Creations Adobe files and CDs as necessary.
- Uses variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials.
- Assists with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings.
- Assists in maintenance of libraries, databases and graphic management logs.
- Assists with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of platforms assigned to the functional area.
- Business analysis or project analysis experience.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Healthcare Administrator or related discipline or related experience.
- Healthcare experience
- Welcoa Certification
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.