Title: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Job ID: 135299
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 3 months’ (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Position Summary: This position is responsible for working as part of a team in the Distribution Center Northwest, a warehousing facility that receives medical supplies in bulk and issues out in low unit of measure to our hospitals, medical office and dental office buildings.
- Performance of order filling, picking, packaging and shipping along with other related warehousing duties.
- Accurately selects (pick) products from various storage locations to fill customer orders ensuring correct item and unit of measure.
- Ensures that products are properly packed in totes prior to shipping to prevent damage and staged on the correct pallet.
- Build and shrink wrap pallets.
- Performs quality control inspections to ensure the accuracy of what has been picked and staged for shipment.
- Ability to follow all prescribed safety precautions and procedures in order to avoid accidents in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds to 60 pounds.
- Able to push a cart weight up to 600 pounds.
- Ability to lift/stoop/bend repeatedly during an assigned shift.
- Experience using material handling equipment.
- Record of good attendance.
- 1-3 years solid warehouse experience
- Swing shift 2:00PM-10:30PM
- High School diploma or equivalent.
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.