GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: RF Engineer II
Job ID: 2908777
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 6 months' (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Position Summary: RF Engineer II is responsible for conducting moderately complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity. Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs and upgrades
- Perform site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification, and recommend macro site changes if needed
- Perform site walks/drive tests for post on-air stability, and prep to hand-off for optimization work
- Needs to be experienced with Atoll, MapInfo and site selection basics
- Work experience with performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components
- Experience forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems
- Hands-on experience monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 2-4 years related work experience.
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.