GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Desktop Support Analyst II
Job ID: 2962707
Location: Overland Park, KS
Duration: 8 months' (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Position Summary: The ESC Helpdesk provides tier 1 level support for all Client lanes of business as well as support for outside sales and vendor call centers. This position will cover many roles on the team including technical and project support.
- Operates IT help desk and Phone Support. Screens, refers and diagnoses complex, unique internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation.
- This position provides technical support for customers via tickets, chat, and or telephone and is responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software. Support key technical areas of the team including but not limited to Voice, Network, Call Center, Retail, and standard break fix troubleshooting, investigation, and repair.
- May be required to prepare and deliver knowledge documentation and training activities.
- Will be required to participate in process improvements, projects, and status meetings.
- Owns and provides ongoing status, deliverables and deadlines as necessary.
- Must be willing to work any shift between 7am and midnight, including weekends.
- Experience in supporting desktop, application, network, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Windows 7, 10, iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
- Proven ability to communicate (verbally, written) complex, technical information and decisions to a varied audience
- Familiarity with the IT Service Manager Tool
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.