GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Human Resources Associate
Job ID: 6665
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6-Month Contract (w/ possible extension)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience (hourly, w2)
- Must be able to work 11am-8pm EST
- Client is currently seeking a candidate for their HR team in Tampa, FL.
- This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the many aspects of human resources administration as they provide customer service support to staff members and managers as a member of our service delivery team.
- This position deals with highly confidential information of all staff at all levels within the organization.
- Answer telephony inquiries from a dedicated phone line, as well as email inquiries, and triage / escalate issues according to defined processes and procedures
- Examples include answering inquiries and providing navigational support relating to Company's HR system (Workday)
- Utilizes an incident management tool to manage inquiries and transactions
- Provides excellent customer service as measured by Service Level Agreements and call center metrics
- Performs transactional support in Workday
- Supports and back up other team members in their daily activities.
- Supports and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Manages other assigned activities, as needed
- Utilizing highest level of customer service.
- Help with transaction work as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, or other Liberal Arts majors.
- 2 or more years work experience in human resources or customer service
- Effective analytical thinking, attention to detail or related internship experience demonstrating same
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken Spanish
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Strong team player who is able to collaborate with colleagues on complex tasks
- Bilingual in Spanish
Top Must Have Skills:
- Customer Service and/or Employee Advocate
- Able to manage high levels of work requiring timelines and commitments.
- Able to work well in a small team using effective communication and collaboration.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; OR
- Associate's degree & 4 years of directly related experience; OR
- High school diploma / GED & 6 years of directly related experience
- Contact Center/HR Shared Services experience
- Due to heavy West Coast support, must be willing to work from 11-8 pm M-F