GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Technical Support Representative II (Bilingual)
Job ID: 2902954
Location: Overland Park, KS
Duration: 5 months'
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Technical Support Representative II is responsible for complex order processing, troubleshooting and resolving customer order issues, including identifying errors, issues, abnormalities and network related problems
- Responsible for following the current troubleshooting process for customers (internal and external) reported issues or acting as second level issue resolution.
- Acts as a liaison between other telephone companies and our customers.
- Coordinates order install activities via order platform systems. Reviews, identifies, and deters fraudulent activity.
- Takes inbound calls and referrals from victims of fraudulent activities.
- Assess the available information via multiple internal and external tools to identify the situation and provide guidance to resolve issue.
- Must have excellent conversational skills in both Spanish and English
- Experience navigating multiple computer screens and programs while interacting with customers on the phone.
- One-year experience operating a computer in a Windows based environment
- One-year experience in fraud, customer service or a call center environment
- 2+ years related work experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.