GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People and Success!
Title: Administrative Assistant III
Job ID: 135251
Location: Downey, CA
Duration: 3.5 months’ (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience
Position Summary: Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers in the Southern California Med Group.
- Preparing schedules, provider assignments, prepare payroll and organize employee files.
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff. Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives.
- Minimum of 40 WPM
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Attention to detail, Quick learner, Adaptability
- MS Office Suite
- Health Connect
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
We will not respond to everyone personally - qualified candidates will be contacted for a screening. Please submit your resume in a Word document.