Our diverse client base requires a Senior Business Tax Preparer that is experienced in multiple business structures and formations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work directly with clients to develop proposals for federal and international tax strategies focused on the mitigation of overall taxes for individual and business success, with potential and existing clients.
- Recognize, research, document and resolve complex technical tax issues.
- Supervise and mentor team members with client engagements and their personal professional growth.
- Work with clients and team members coordinating IRS and state agency representation.
- Federal and international business tax preparation review.
Top 3 outcomes in Year 1 include:
- Enhance productivity by reducing the number of extended returns
- Manage work flow/procedures to enhance office efficiency and timely filing
- Identify weaknesses in staff knowledge; provide guidelines and resources to empower team
members to strengthen their tax preparation skills
Preferred Experience and Abilities:
- Licensed CPA, EA or JD
- 8 or more years of domestic and/or international tax compliance and consulting
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Working in a multi-client environment
- Previously interaction with high net worth families, trusts and estates
- Working knowledge of accounting and tax theory and practice
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks (desktop and online), CCH Access and/or CCH ProFX