If you are looking for the right place to utilize your problem-solving skills and increase your shipping/receiving credentials, we have the perfect opportunity for you as our new shipping/recieving clerk. Take the next step in your career and enjoy a hands-on job full of variety and challenges. You will be responsible for managing all shipping/receiving from FedEx, UPS, LTL, Full Truck Loads, and incoming orders from various vendors.
- Learning, growing and feeking accomplished at work
- Comfortable using technology in the WHS (Microsoft, Sage100, Barcoding, Starship/Worldship)
- Maintaining Inventory Levels
- Streamlining Fulfillment via Pick, Pack, and Ship of Sales Orders
- Physical and Cycle Counts to ensure data integrity for stocking SKU's
- Overseeing Daily data manipulation for tracking information
- Verifies entered data ensuring accuracy and congruency
- Identifying and correcting discrepancies in fulfillment
- Participating in weekly meetings with operations and executive team
- Keeping up to date on manufacturer products
- Data Entry
- Preparing and Managing outgoing orders
- Supporting customers by answering the dock door and helping Will Call orders
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to delegate
- Inventory Managment
- Forklift operator
- Detail-oriented and reliable
- Valid Driver's License
GPH has taken huge steps to further our position as the quality leader in drip irrigation, while also investing in technologies that ensure every product we manufacture is done so in the most environmentally responsible way possible. It is not impossible to make a great product that is also conscious of what we are all passing on to future generations; however it is expensive and requires an unyielding commitment to the professional designer, landscape architect, wholesale distributors and our contractor partners that rely on us everyday.
State of the art manufacturing equipment that uses <30% of the of the electricity conventional equipment requires.
GPH's proprietary "Zero Footprint" manufacturing process, we use and then reuse 99.5% of all the raw material processed in our facility. Keeping waste out of landfills.
GPH is a front runner within the landscape industry, working with large chemical companies in their new product environmentally friendly initiatives.
GPH was the first manufacturer to utilize Bio-Based plasticizers.
Our design team is tasked with not only solving new landscape product requirements but doing so while maintaining our responsibility to the environment.