PART-TIME Roll-Off Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Immediate NEED for a PART TIME Roll-Off Truck Driver - AMAZING OPPORTUNITY, GREAT COMPANY GREAT PAY
Part-time: 20 hours per week, 8 Hours every Monday, 8 Hours every Thursday, 4 Hours weekly – Flexible time, could be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday to haul on-call roll-offs. Pay is great +Benefit Stipend
Drivers will deliver, remove and haul roll-off containers, compactors, or trailers to/from customer’s sites. This position may require driving in congested and/or confined areas. This position will be required to enter/exit the truck several times per day and to climb to hook/unhook containers, move items to smooth the load, and to secure tarps. Drivers are exposed to extreme weather conditions.
· Operate truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
· Provide roll off delivery and or removal services to customer
· Conduct pre-trip/post trip inspections and complete logs
· Professional interaction with internal and external customers.
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including but not limited to: sitting, reaching, pushing, pulling, climbing and lifting).
· Excellent truck driving/maneuvering skills.
· Ability to drive truck with a manual transmission.
· General knowledge of mechanics of trucks.
· Ability to work in all weather conditions.
· Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
· Minimum 3 years CDL truck driving experience preferred
· Waste industry experience, a plus.
· Legally eligible to work in the United States.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Must have at least a valid Class B CDL.
· Must have a valid DOT medical card or able to obtain prior to hire.
· Must not have any DUI’s or OVI's within the last 5 years or 2 in the last 10 years.
· Must not have any license suspensions within the last 2 years.
· No more than 3 moving violations within the last 2 years.
· Must successfully complete testing.
· Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and safety training.
If you are interested, Call, Txt or Email (605) 705-4234, firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Gpac