Lead Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
My name is Shelden and I specialize in placing professionals in the Telecommunication and Networking Industries. I'm currently partnered with a company that is actively looking for a Lead Service Technician to join their team of industry professionals!
Lead Service technicians lead the survey, install and maintenance team that bring Internet services to a client's home or business. Your responsibilities involve surveying the location and planning the installation of service. You will also work to diagnose and troubleshoot issues to solve problems for current clients. Giving daily guidance to support technician that is assigned to you.
Daily duties for lead service technicians include:
- On-site installations
- Correction and repair of clients' internet service
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Customer service and education
- Detailed record keeping, utilizing Sonar software
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintain professional behavior and proper communication with internal and external contacts, including company employees, customers, and outside vendors
- Must be computer literate and Smart phone capable
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work at elevated heights including roofs
- Ability to work in confined spaces, including attics and crawl spaces
- Familiarity with Ubiquiti, Cambium radio products
- Familiar with MikroTik routers and customer grade routers
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to travel within the region
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent [required]
- 2-3 years’ service technician experience
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Telecommunications opportunities, contact Shelden Stenum with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-231-4895
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Gpac