An award-winning and nationally recognized builder is looking for a progressive, experienced and client-focused Project Manager with talent, initiative and drive to join their team and have a critical role in their growing organization. As a leader in the construction industry, they are known for their interesting and unique projects, many of which have received design awards and have been featured in respected publications. They develop outstanding client relationships at every level and have employee focused programs that create industry leading retention and tenure within their organization. They have had the good fortune to work with a collection of world-class companies and organizations that make their home in the region. They take pride in the value they bring to their clients through innovation, collaboration, and outperforming their competitors. This company has a strong track record of quality work and relationships with owners, subs, and it's employees. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager that can become a long term part of their growth and success.
- Provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project
- Insure work is proceeding on schedule and within budget
- Understanding of a wide variety of construction disciplines
- Prepare subcontract documents for issuance by Executive Administration
- Close out the task orders to which they are assigned
- Ability to develop construction budgets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or similar field
- 5+ year's Construction Project Management experience on projects exceeding $15 Million dollars
- Experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity
For Immediate consideration for this position APPLY TODAY!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 25 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
For more information regarding this or any other position contact Alissa Sendelbach at firstname.lastname@example.org