Sales Representative - Retail / Cashier Experience Wanted
Why retail or cashier experience? If you have experience in one or both industries, you know how to speak with customers, handle difficult situations and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In our sales firm that is EXACTLY what we are looking for.
We provide paid hands-on training! This is not your typical 9-5 job, APPLY NOW!
- Greet customers with a smile
- Make sure our customers experience was a great one
- Gain a loyal customer base and maintain old customers
- Use sales and marketing techniques
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals
- Increase sales through innovative ideas
Perks for joining our team:
- Always an open door policy
- No glass ceiling - advancement is based on performance
- Top performers = more money, great advancement opportunities, fun trips
- Encouraging, embracing, FUN work environment
- Must have integrity
- Must be competent and willing to learn and grow
- Must have the desire to advance from an entry level position
- Must be seeking an entry level position
- Must have a great work ethic
- Must be reliable, resilient and responsible
If you have experience in the following you may be a great fit for this entry level sales position. Retail, customer service, marketing, sales, business, communications, public services, public relations, psychology, sociology, teaching, coaching, cashier, insurance, car sales, host, hostess, administrative, receptionist, secretarial, hospitality, bartending, food industry, personal training, sports, public speaking, warehouse, advertising, telecommunications.