IT Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide first level support in a timely manner on operational and POS issues.
- Assist in resolving technical computer operations equipment problems.
- Maintain historical records on all reported issues and solutions in Helpdesk system.
- Contribute to a dynamic and creative work environment where employees are trusted to communicate openly, perform at their highest level, make valuable contributions to the team, and meet rigorous expectations.
- Execute assigned IT projects, including but not limited to installation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Create and maintain all IT related documents, record and track all IT assets.
- Verify work performed meets company standards, including proper testing, and client tutorials.
- Participate in after-hours support rotation.
- Must have valid CT license and daily use of a reliable, insured vehicle for frequent travel to retail stores throughout Connecticut.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-management with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as telephone, active listening and customer care skills.
- Ensure that requests from users are properly logged, assigned, and responded in a timely manner.
- Understanding of IP protocol, Network Infrastructure and troubleshooting.
- Proficient with Office 365 portal, Office apps, Active Directory, and Domain Group Policies.
- Solid knowledge of all major mobile and desktop operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Google Android, and Apple iOS.
- Clear and precise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration, and able to work without direct supervision.
- Keeps current with latest technologies and best practices.
- All employees are required to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination or be tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
- You Must have 1 to 2 years of continuous work experience
- A benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision
- Vacation, sick, and personal time
- Company-paid life insurance and disability plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- 403(B) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Referral Program
GOODWILL OF WESTERN & NORTHERN CONNECTICUT
TechnologyView all jobs at GOODWILL OF WESTERN & NORTHERN CONNECTICUT