GOCO Consulting is searching for competent and qualified service industry professionals to fill Customer Support Staff (CSS) positions in Community Resource Centers.
This seasonal position pays $20 per hour. Work will range from 2-5 days and will include 8-hour shifts. Positions are temporary and work days will vary based on need.
The Customer Support Representative works physically on-site as a member of the Customer Support Staff team at Community Resource Centers. The Centers are set up throughout the season to provide important services to community members.
The person who will succeed in this role will have excellent customer-service skills in hospitality, restaurant, retail, or tourism industries and will always maintain a professional appearance and presence around others.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a clean DMV record and check is required as part of employment process.
- Background test is required as part of employment process.
- Drug test is required as part of employment process.
- Proficiency in other languages or CPR training are not required but valued.
What are Community Resource Centers?
Community Resource Centers provide customers and residents a safe location to satisfy power needs, like charging cell phones and laptops and Wi-Fi access where possible. The centers also provide up-to-date information in neighborhoods and communities when a community-wide power safety shutoff event occurs.
Why Work Here?
Flexible Hours for Service Industry Professionals