GOCO Consulting (EOE) is searching for highly competent and qualified service industry professionals to fill the role of Community Resource Center Manager. These critical on-site roles in Community Resource Centers will serve as primary points-of-contact to the public and manage a small team of Support Representatives.
This seasonal position pays $35-45 per hour, depending on experience. Work will range from 2-5 days and will include 8-hour shifts. Positions are temporary and work days will vary based on need.
The Community Resource Center Manager works as the on-site lead for centers that provide important services to community members. The person who will succeed in this role will have excellent customer-service skills. This person will have had experience managing team members in hospitality, restaurant, retail, or tourism industries. Also, this person will have terrific attention to detail and will always maintain a professional appearance and presence around others.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 2+ years work experience in a community outreach or customer service position with direct customer contact in a high-paced, structured environment.
- Must have 1+ year work experience as a manager or team lead in a service environment.
- Must possess a clean DMV record and a check is required as part of the employment process.
- Background check is required as part of the employment process.
- Drug test is required as part of the employment process.
- Spanish language proficiency and/or First aid/CPR training not required, but preferred.
What are Community Resource Centers?
Community Resource Centers provide customers and residents a safe location to satisfy power needs, like charging cell phones and laptops and Wi-Fi access where possible. The centers also provide up-to-date information in neighborhoods and communities when a community-wide power safety shutoff event occurs.
Why Work Here?
Flexible Hours for Service Industry Professionals