- Posted: over a month ago
About the team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
In this role, you will:
- Load and unload product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
- Read production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to figure out items to be moved, gathered, or distributed within the warehouse or distribution center
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas in the warehouse
- Use equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
- Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items accurately and timely
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Open bales, crates, and other containers
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weigh or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
- Inspect products for defects prior to packing for shipping
- Unload trucks and places materials in proper location in the warehouse
- Enter and maintains inventory records in the computer
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Clean warehouse area and performs routine housekeeping
- Other duties as required and assigned
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Willing and able to operate carts, dollies and other moving equipment to move quantities of merchandise
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must be able to transfer and move boxes (up to 50 pounds)
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours/week and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?