Assistant Manager, Authentication
- Expired: September 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
GOAT is seeking a detail oriented, process driven individual to assist Operations Leaders in day-to-day coordination and management of authentication activities. You have a proven track record of developing those who work for you, laser focus, a great eye, and are eager to learn and adapt easily. The Assistant Operations Manager - Authentication will be involved in decision-making for the sneaker authentication process, such as managing the allocation of resources to ensure daily goals are met.
In this role, you will:
- Understand authentication operations daily goals and needs
- Proactively plan for all sneaker authentication process, appropriately scheduling and training associates
- Open and close operational procedures of the warehouse
- Manage supply inventory and supply replenishments
- Monitor quality control of the inbound, outbound, verification, and support processes
- Create and maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
- Track and troubleshoot order issues
- Be an ambassador of GOAT's Core Values
- Assist in maintaining GOAT standards and promoting a positive on-site culture
- Inspire employees and give high-fives
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 2+ years as an authenticator
- Must be analytical, possessing the ability to recognize issues and assess productivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to transfer his/her views onto others
- Highly organized individual with demonstrated attention to detail, and ability to train others
- A quick learner, a self-starter, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Knowledge of and love for sneakers is a plus, including familiarity with industry trends and resources
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds)
Get fresh Distribution Network jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.