As Digital marketer your will be working on Strategy, Innovation, and Analytics. The overall goal is to focus on driving high-quality traffic and increasing revenue through PPC, Paid Social Ads & email campaigns across our family of brands. You will reinforce our efforts of exploring new business opportunities using analytics to drive sales growth, increase customer loyalty and improve the customer experience. You will help identify, analyze, evaluate, and using the 80/20 rule to find the digital initiatives that will deliver significant growth opportunities for our family Brands, E-Commerce and Marketplace presences.
- Create marketing strategies and plans for online programs that include relevant online vehicles, including email, SEM, PPC, and Social Media and other online media press. Understand and leverage insights and industry best practices to identify relevant industry/vertical segments and deliver optimum marketing results
- Optimize traffic from Google, Amazon, Facebook and other platform by working with internal and external resources to improve site architecture, UX and the landing pages.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in online marketing
- Proven track records of increasing online traffic
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pintrest
- Expert level skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Creation, B2B marketing, Channel Marketing, Email Marketing and Affiliate marketing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Proven knowledge of analytical and presentation development techniques
- Strong leadership, financial, and strategic skills
- Strong technology skills: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Creative user of online marketing tools such as AdWords, Analytics, CMS, Email Software, etc.
Ability to work autonomously, prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
What do we offer?
· Competitive base salary
· Generous commission plan
· Bonus / Profit sharing
· Medical, Dental 100% paid
· Life insurance 100% paid
· 401K with company matching
· 25+ Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays.
· Free Lunch daily