We know you are out there... perhaps you've been commuting over the Bay to San Francisco / Peninsula for years and it is getting old. We want you to know you have options! Take back your commute time and work in Walnut Creek, the Heart of the East Bay. We are conveniently located off the 24/680 corridor and right next to BART. More about us and who we are seeking below...
Leading Northern CA, San Francisco Bay Area, Environmental Graphic Design firm is seeking a JUNIOR o INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER for employment on our Design Team. We are looking for qualified and experienced designers that can actively participate in the PLANNING, DESIGNING and DOCUMENTING of Architectural Sign Programs, Integrated Branding Programs and Wayfinding Programs for exterior and interior built environments.
- 3-5 years active experience in Environmental Graphic Design
- Strong sense of design and good typographic skills
- Strong concepting and sketching skills
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans
- Good communications skills for both internal and external purposes
- Ability to present work both internally (firm facing) and externally (client facing)
- Solid foundation in understanding of materials usage, scale, lighting, and construction of environmental graphics
- Solid foundation in understanding of ADA and other accessibility and fire safety codes
- Applicants can expect to work within the following active marketplaces so experience in one or several is a plus: Aviation, Healthcare, Corporate, Education, Civic, Residential, Retail, Entertainment, and Hospitality
We currently have active projects with the following clients: Workday, Facebook, Linkedin, Lyft, ServiceNow, Blackrock, City of S. SF, City of Mountain View, USF, CSU Chico, St. Ignatius College Prep, Kaiser Permanente, UCLA Medical Center, Ravenswood Family Health Center, LAX, Strada, Trinity, Boston Properties and Ellis Partners
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – 100% paid coverage for employee
- Company paid holidays
- 4 weeks paid time off (PTO)
- Simple Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Plan with employer contribution (Matching up to 3%)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Great company culture centered on transparency, honest communication, prescribed process, and personal responsibility.