Leading Northern CA, San Francisco Bay Area, Environmental Graphic Design firm is seeking a JUNIOR or INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER for employment on our Design Team. We are looking for qualified and experienced designers that can actively participate in the PLANNING, DESIGNING and DOCUMENTING of Architectural Sign Programs, Integrated Branding Programs and Wayfinding Programs for exterior and interior built environments.
- 3-5 years active experience in Environmental Graphic Design
- Strong sense of design and good typographic skills
- Strong concepting and sketching skills
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans
- Good communications skills for both internal and external purposes
- Ability to present work both internally (firm facing) and externally (client facing)
- Solid foundation in understanding of materials usage, scale, lighting, and construction of environmental graphics
- Solid foundation in understanding of ADA and other accessibility and fire safety codes
- Applicants can expect to work within the following active marketplaces so experience in one or several is a plus: Aviation, Healthcare, Corporate, Education, Civic, Residential, Retail, Entertainment, and Hospitality
We're currently working remotely during COVID-19 shelter-in-place orders, but if you've had an extensive commute to SF or the Peninsula, you'll enjoy having a shorter commute to our Walnut Creek office in the heart of the East Bay.
We currently have active projects with the following clients: Workday, Facebook, Linkedin, Lyft, McAfee, ServiceNow, Blackrock, City of S. SF, City of Mountain View, UCSF, Kaiser Permanente, UCLA Medical Center, Ravenswood Family Health Center, LAX, Strada, Trinity, Boston Properties and Ellis Partners.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – 100% paid coverage for employee
- Company-paid holidays
- 4 weeks paid time off (PTO)
- Simple Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Plan with employer contribution (Matching up to 3%)
- Great company culture centered on transparency, honest communication, prescribed process, and personal responsibility.