GNC Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dynamic Store Manager that embodies the “Live Well” spirit of GNC. If that describes you, then join the high energy, stores team at GNC. As the Store Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day retail operations of the GNC store in conjunction with the District Manager. As the store manager you play a vital role with the success in the stores financial results, the overall leadership and development of the associates, by creating a positive work environment, displaying GNC brand loyalty, exceptional customer service and driving sales. The store manager should have the aptitude to provide advanced product knowledge, and to help promote GNC’s “Live Well” brand. If you are looking to grow with an organization that is innovative in bringing healthy solutions to our customers here is what we are looking for in a GNC Store Manager:
- A Store Manager who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- One who displays a strong understanding and commitment of GNC's Vision and Values
- The ability to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals, while helping sales associates to realize their sales potential
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills, such as giving feedback to store associates regarding work performance on an on-going basis, recruiting, hiring, and performance management
- The ability to learn new product trends, features, advantages and benefits, in addition to the training and development of associates' with regard to product knowledge
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including, but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Responsible for ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels, according to GNC guidelines to maximize sales and maintain store appearance
- Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
- The ability to complete omni-channel orders timely and accurately in compliance with company guidelines.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Partner with Loss Prevention to ensure adherence to GNCs policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of retail sales and store management experience in a specialty retail environment.
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Total compliance with all store operations policies
- Manage work schedules within established budgets for optimal store coverage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
GNCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits! Competitive pay and lots of room for growth!
Dyanmic. Diverse. Driven. These are the attributes of the individuals who make GNC the world’s largest company of its kind. Each of us is dedicated to helping people live their best lives with innovative health and wellness solutions. As part of our team, you can set the standard for cutting-edge products based on nutritional science. You can provide the operational support that keeps us growing. And you can ensure that every interaction in our stores is exceptional.
3642 Mall RoadMissoula, MT