Sr. Manager, Wholesale Inventory Planning & Allocation
As the global leader in health and wellness innovation since 1935, GNC motivates people to reach their goals with the most trusted and exciting selection of products in the industry.
As #TeamGNC, we work hard to ensure that our consumers come first. We are always cultivating and collaborating on new ideas to bring innovative solutions to the forefront and testing new solutions to translate goals into action. Our team members are advocates for change and innovation.
There is no greater gift than good health and no greater satisfaction than helping others to achieve it. Be a part of helping others to Live Well!Job Description
The Sr. Manager of Inventory Planning and Allocation leads, develops, improves, facilitates, and directs the replenishment, allocation, inventory control, and order management functions for GNC Wholesale. This position is directly responsible for ensuring that inventory levels are optimized, that all reorderable and seasonal products are properly planned and allocated to meet customer demand, and that we maximize sell-thru and margin.
- Rapidly assess what is working and what requires improvement regarding the department’s partnership with the company’s buying and merchandising teams, distribution and logistics teams, and operation teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that inventory, planning, and allocation processes are integrated and aligned with business goals.
- Review, update and modernize inventory management policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure accurate and timely inventory management.
- Optimize margin and inventory turns through enhanced ship rates, forecasting accuracy and order fullfilment. Articulate recommendations when inventory positions should be expanded or reduced.
- Review, update, and modernize planning together with allocation processes to ensure accurate and efficient product allocation to meet customer demand.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with internal stakeholders and external partners to resolve day-to-day inventory and allocation issues.
- Provide wkly executive reporting and analysis on weekly POS wholesale sales using SPINs & other data resources, inventory levels, allocation performance, and supply chain efficiency.
- Execute timely and accurate ad hoc analysis on sales, profit, inventory, replenishment orders, feature sell through and sales lift, performance vs forecast and budget, and eCommerce performance.
- Effectively utilize virtual means to communicate efficiently and work independently under remote conditions as applicable.
- Discover business growth opportunities through data exploration.
- Influence the strategic direction of GNC’s Wholesale business.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field is required
- 8 or more years of experience in inventory management, or planning and allocation with a proven track record of success is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise independent sound judgment and work autonomously.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and inventory management software.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Google platform (i.e.,Sites, Slides, Drive, Docs, Sheets) preferred, or significant experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with SPINS Analytics Software is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
GNC Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Transportation and StorageView All GNC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.