GMT Corporation Waverly, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: Employee is responsible for tracking material, data entry, and material movement by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Entering material issue data, material movement data, material receipts and material shipments into the computer system. This includes verification of part numbers, quantities, job/lot identification, storage locations and routing information.
2. Assists with paperwork for all material shipments to customers and outside services. This includes pack slip, bill of lading and proper customer identification.
3. Assure proper paperwork is complete for all material shipments to customers and outside services. This includes verification of purchase order numbers, proper ship containers, material identification, contacting freight company, pack slip, bill of lading and proper customer identification.
4. Assure inventory cycle counts are routinely completed. This also includes inventory reconciliation.
5. Keeps workplace a clean and safe environment.
ACCOUNTABILITY: The employee is accountable to the Materials Manager.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill an/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Two year Associate’s degree (A.A.) from an accredited technical school, two years experience and/or a combination education and experience.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exist. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee too successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee may occasionally be exposed to machines and moving
* The noise level in this environment is generally quiet.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at GMT Corporation