CNC Machinist - Relocation to Waverly Iowa
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is located in Waverly, IA - We Offer Relocation Assistance! - Relocation Required for Non-local Applicants
- Direct Hire
Starting Pay Range: $19-$28/HR (Based on experience)
Experience: CNC Machining: 2-3 years (Required)
Work Location: Waverly, IA (We Offer Relocation Assistance)
Pay Frequency: Weekly
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Eligeble benefits 1st of month after 30 days
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Company Website: www.gmtcorporation.com
Full Job Description:
Employee is responsible for setting up and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed by uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
*If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
ManufacturingView all jobs at GMT Corporation