GMJ Air Shuttle 95652, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Team is expanding! GMJ Air Shuttle is in search of an HR Clerk to support HR activities and projects!
The HR Clerk assists with a a broad range of human resources clerical duties, such as creating personnel files, processing applications, gathering, organizing and filing paperwork for employees records.
- Coordinates and manages all human resources data base for all standardized policies, procedures, and employee resources. Coordinates with human resources team members.
- Assist with onboarding and managing all administrative tasks for new hires such as new hire packets, I-9s and harassment training.
- Responsible for all processing of employee files/records within HRIS system throughout the employee lifecycle including but not limited to new hire processing with setting up of personnel files and records retention.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department, as needed, in areas such as research, record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Performs duties related to the retrieval, organization, auditing, scanning, indexing, and reconciliation of HR records
- Maintenance of employee communications including website, employee boards, employee HRIS notifications, etc.
- General office support: Make copies, scan, prepare mailings, faxing, emailing.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- In partnership with Human Resource leadership administer and coordinate employee engagement programs including the collaboration of events and activities of the HR department.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Interact professionally and communicate well with all internal customers who are served by the function they coordinate
- The HR Coordinator conducts similar duties as deemed fit for the proper execution of duties, and duties as assigned by the Director of HR and C-Suite
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of experience in a professional office environment
- Must work efficiently and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Great attention to detail is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must maintain confidentiality and comply with company records policies
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Experience with MS Office required
- Experience with office equipment such as a photocopier/scanner required
- Experience with the ADP HRIS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent HR experience required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: McClellan, CA
- Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
GMJ Air Shuttle is a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion and passing of the compliance process.
GMJ Air Shuttle
BusinessView all jobs at GMJ Air Shuttle