ENGINEER LEVEL II
- Posted: over a month ago
Sherpa goes the world over to provide great experiences for their clients! We are hiring engineers to meet our company growth. Every day we have more clients asking MySherpa to join their expedition. We are seeking the best.
In short, this position is the keystone of our customer service and an integral part of the client’s steady, successful journey to the top. Are you the type of person who is always helping to other solve their technology problems and take ownership until the issues are fixed correctly? If so, then you, could be the right person to step up into this position.
MySherpa is a multi-award winning IT managed services provider in the Delaware / Philadelphia region. We started in 2001 and are recognized by the Delaware State Chamber as a Business Superstar; and by our industry peers, including MSP Mentor, as one of the top 100 managed service providers in the world.
A successful candidate will thrive in My Sherpa’s fast-paced, unique environment, and will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the company’s continued growth.
We offer generous compensation for goal achievement. Compensation is based on qualifications and proven experience. We also include full benefits including 401K, health, dental, long and short term insurance, paid vacation and more.
We will train you to understand our processes and procedures to be successful in the Engineer Sherpa – Level II. You bring the traits and skills, and we will train you on the processes and systems for peak success.
Must-have HARD skills:
- Advanced business communication
- Administer Active Directory, Azure AD, O365, Network security product
- Advanced network troubleshooting (switches, routers, IP addressing, Firewalls, Commercial ISP routing)
- Server Hardware Troubleshooting (hardware upgrades, Firmware and driver updates, Remote Access Control)
- Advanced computer troubleshooting (Internet browsers, domain infrastructure, peripheral connectivity, hardware maintenance)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite
- Domain Infrastructure planning, deployment, and maintenance
- Public DNS and Public Certificate Administration
- Advanced Hardware and software deployment skills
Must-have SOFT skills:
- Independent worker
- High attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Active listener
- Writes clearly and informatively using proper grammar
- Clear communicator
- Meet established deadlines
- Background in business technology
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One or more of the following industry standard certifications
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security +
- MCTS A
- Reliable transportation with the ability to transport equipment with in a 50 mile radius of Wilmington, DE
- Ability to lift 40+ Lbs.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Fundamentals of Connectwise Manage or similar ticketing system
- Additional industry standard qualifications
- Office 365 configuration and administration
- Azure configuration and administration
GMG Solutions, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?