San Diego, CA
GMC Commissioning provides commissioning and energy consulting services for new and existing facilities. Our team is located in San Diego, CA. We are an independent firm with a strong focus on Elevating Project Delivery through the commissioning process. We are looking for the best of the best to join our elite team of engineers and commissioning professionals.
Established in 2017, our firm is experiencing exponential growth with current and future projects on the west coast. We are looking for an experienced Commissioning Agent to add to the team. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground level of a small but growing company, in a position to quickly climb the company ladder.
Find us online at www.GMCCx.com
- 5+ years of related MEP construction and commissioning experience required
- Facilities engineer, operations, operator, facilities manager experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of the design, construction and commissioning processes
- Understanding of local energy codes and LEED Cx requirements
- Field experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Client management skills
- Experience navigation various Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Experience with Facility Grid
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Design reviews including OPR, BOD, Plans and Specifications
- Review of submittals and shop drawings
- Developing Commissioning Plans
- Developing project specific test scripts including Pre-Functional Checklists (PFC), Functional Performance Tests (FPT), and Integrated Systems Tests (IST).
- Onsite execution/witness of test protocols
- Running commissioning meetings, capturing and delivering meeting minutes to the project team.
- Managing the resolution of Commissioning Issues
- Developing commissioning reports
- Retro-Commissioning (RCx) and Energy Auditing Experience
- Travel as needed. Vehicle transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Home Based Position (no regular commute) with compensation for Home Office
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible time off
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health benefits
- Discretionary Bonus Program
GMC Commissioning provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GMC Commissioning complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.