Plans, organizes, and controls an assigned product line(s) through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
· Develop and maintain complete product data information consisting of competitive feature/benefit review, competitive interchange, product description and function, product numbers and break down and pricing information and rationale.
· Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
· Support inside personnel (i.e. Customer Service, Sales, Quality, etc.) by providing technical product information.
· Provide direction to Catalog Team to assist in the development of complete application guides.
Education and Experience:
· B.S. degree in Business or Engineering related field, or equivalent work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Product Management, Marketing, or other related field.
· Automotive background preferred.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.