Pharmaceutical Graphic Design Marketing
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge. You will work on a variety of projects, including social media graphics, product packaging, website development etc. You will create engaging graphic, video and web content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies, trends and social media platforms.
The Graphic Design & Web Development position will help drive higher engagement and drive brand awareness by using creative and innovative graphics and video content for our web and social media platforms. Platforms may include, but not limited to landing pages, email marketing, online ads, social media visuals, creation of all digital aspects such as facebook ads, video ads, retargeting ads, google adwords, etc.
- Work on marketing materials including online and offline campaigns, eblasts, social advertisements, and display banners.
- Must know how to edit, adjust, and manipulate photos to create content from scratch using current assets and experienced in using content management systems.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Assisting the marketing team in brainstorming and planning the details needed to complete a task.
- Manage corporate branding including the development of logos, typography, color palette; Develop brand standards manual and creative guidelines for consistent implementation in all media.
- Proofread and edit content to ensure clear, concise, grammatically correct messaging.
- Utilize Photoshop and Illustrator to create promotional images or content.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising or related field
- 4+ years experience in digital/graphic marketing and design
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and changes/edits to graphic design work presented.
- Basic knowledge of printing and fulfillment processes, design principles, web design, photography andvideo production concepts. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)