Jr. Project Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GM Construction Group Inc. We are well established and pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship on time and budget. We have a positive and friendly working environment and strive to provide opportunities and long-term employment. We want to grow together as a team, and we are looking for individuals who are willing to join us for the long term.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Jr. Project Coordinator Our Business is in Calgary, if you are willing to relocate, apply.
To qualify, you must be skilled in the following areas:
· Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to the recipient or take messages as required.
· Greet and assist all incoming visitors in a professional manner.
· Assist with general client inquiries.
· Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
· Responsibilities to coordinate crew to resolve service issues
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Organize and oversee schedules and crew daily updates
· Managing the quality of work and budget costs.
· Communicating with clients, developers, architects and engineers.
· Update work schedules for crew and sub-contractors.
· Identifying, developing and utilizing the talent pool to maximize productivity and quality of work.
· Adhering to both budgetary and time constraints.
· Visiting and inspecting job sites to assist management upon request.
· Reporting on progress and challenges.
· Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Prepare purchase orders for the employees or coordinate for delivery.
· Ability to hire and train staff; conduct timely and constructive performance reviews.
· Source sub-contractors, employees, vendors and materials to reduce cost and increase productivity.
· Prepare meetings with clients, consultants, employees, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation.
- Must be reliable; work a 40-hour week.
- Must be dependable; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be available and reliable to work a Monday to Friday schedule
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
GM Construction Group IncWhy Work Here?
Great Benefit a lot of room to grow!
We have a positive, friendly working environment and strive to provide opportunity and long-term employment.
TechnologyView all jobs at GM Construction Group Inc