Commercial Construction Project Manager
GLR Inc Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
· Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
· Communicate with architects, owners, subcontractors and suppliers.
· Coordinate and manage superintendents of commercial construction projects ranging in size from $1,000,000.00 to $20,000,000.00
· Securing and contracting all subcontractors and suppliers.
· Resolving issues not able to be resolved at the jobsite level.
· Implement quality control, including full compliance with plans, specifications and contract agreements.
· Addend jobsite meetings.
· Create, manage and take full responsibility for project schedule, and collaborating with job superintendent on schedule.
· Maintain project budgets
· Managing the submittal process
· Processing and tracking RFI’s
· Monthly approval of subcontractors draws
· Issuance and management of all onsite change orders
· Min. 5 years’ experience in commercial construction
· Ability to problem solve with solid judgment, independent thinking
· Proficient with computers, tablets and smart phones, including typing skills.
· Willingness to work necessary hours to ensure all project management needs are being met.
· Experience in Microsoft office software, including Microsoft Projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
GLR IncWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and room to grow.
GLR Inc is a commercial general contractor working in 45 states. Over the past 30+ years, GLR has never had to advertise for work. This is do to the fact that GLR has built an excellent reputation with all our clients.
ConstructionView all jobs at GLR Inc