GLOWBIOTICS is looking for a candidate to fill an exciting new role as Creative and Special Projects Coordinator. This position entails will be responsible for building an active, enthusiastic fan base on all social accounts through community management, supporting campaign activations and developing content as well as managing special projects. The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Manager and third party agency to develop campaigns and act as a voice for our followers on our consumer and professional social platforms. The Social Media Specialist will also manage our Skinfluencer program. The role also entails working with operations, customer service and the executive team to help with projects in each of the departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Social Media Specialist
- Serve as community manager for B2C social outlets; help to execute content calendar, write captions and posts, moderate daily posts (comments, mentions, and stories), and engage with fans and followers in GLOWBIOTICS brand voice.
- Create and manage content calendar for all social platforms
- Manage and grow Skinfluencer program
- Manage publishing across all social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Maintain a consistent response rate when answering customer questions, engaging with positive customer experiences, and routing customer support queries for internal review.
- Stay up to date on all internal happenings with product launches, key learnings, common questions, etc. to provide knowledgeable, consistent, and correct answers to all social inquiries; Seek out resources for proper answers when needed.
- Social Listening; identify trends within the professional and consumer communities and communicate to marketing management.
- Collect and organize user generated content for posting on GLOWBIOTICS social accounts and glowbiotics.com; Obtain rights to photos for future use on social.
- Work with Marketing Manager to regularly create fun, engaging content that supports overarching social calendar; Help create on-the-fly original social content.
- Continually identify new “content creators” within the digital space that could potentially work for future projects by proactively starting relationships then collaborating with PR/Professional Brand Team to maintain them;
- Assist Marketing Manager with photo shoot planning and help on set when needed.
- Must be willing to respond and interact with the GLOWBIOTICS community outside of traditional business hours.
- Other applicable tasks when required.
Product Fulfillment and Operations
· Maintain oversight on all new product samples and required testing
· Assisting Operations Director and R&D manager with approval process for all bulk and finished goods to include working and coordinating with manufactures
· Maintain and update all documentation files pertaining to products and packaging
· Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, and data entry and reporting.
· Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
· Assisting with special projects
· Helping customer service manager when needed
· Work with executives on projects.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in social media or online marketing with a proven track record of success in either areas
- Experience with running ads on social platforms is preferred
- A personal interest and participation in social platforms is required
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Other Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to collaborate with other departments and execute/amplify messages within social on their behalf as voice of US market
- A flair for story-telling and content development, willingness to be on camera is a plus
- Strong ability to establish a voice and understand the GLOWBIOTICS audience
- Strong eye for design and aesthetic; photography and photo edited skills is a plus
- Interest in the skin care, health and beauty industries is required; experience in one or more of these industries is ideal
- Must be detail oriented, reliable, and able to meet deadlines
- Must be team-oriented, but also have the ability to work independently
- Self-starting go-getter