- Expired: September 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
GLOSSLAB is transforming the nail industry, offering a branded and tech-enabled experience combined with high quality products, impeccable hygienic standards, a powerful membership model and an empowering community!
As the General Manager you are the leader and owner of all aspects of in-store operations - including, hiring, staffing, optimizing your books, people development & training, facilities management, and driving key metrics, all in an effort to achieve operational excellence and financial success.
This role reports to the Director of Stores and requires a flexible Tuesday - Saturday availability. Below outlines the key responsibilities for this position.
HIRING + TRAINING + PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT + CULTURE
- Lead staffing, recruiting, and retention process by continuous networking, creating external candidate pipelines and leveraging Glosslab's internal referral bonus program.
- Foster an inspiring environment of engagement and learning that empowers team members to realize their full potential.
- Schedule and drive new team member onboarding and training.
- Lead the development of team members to deliver the ultimate client experience, as well as build on their knowledge of our systems, processes and best practices.
- Review all client complaints. Empower and train the front of house (FOH) team on how to best handle issues in the moment. Follow up with education team to support continued technical training and coaching based on client feedback.
MEMBER + CLIENT GROWTH & EXPERIENCE
- Lead and oversee the client experience to ensure all members and clients are receiving a consistent and elevated experience, The Glosslab Way.
- Drive new membership and retention by overseeing consistent execution of the steps of service by nail technicians; ensuring all members have strong onboarding by FOH and that every non-member is educated about the perks to being a member when they arrive and at check out.
- Create an engaging customer experience that focuses in building relationships through the connection of our brand and brand values.
SCHEDULE + BOOK MANAGEMENT
- Drive daily productivity by managing the pace of shops and ensuring the FOH teams keep appointments running on time.
- Oversee and improve upon labor management, including adjusting staff start times and end times, accurate time-keeping, schedule approvals and shift coverage.
- Manage and drive staff scheduling in order to optimize utilization, manage labor cost, and drive top line sales.
- Forecast staffing needs and drive revenue by stacking the books and maximizing client appointment times.
P&L MANAGEMENT + REPORTING
- Own and achieve Store P&L budgets by exceeding top line revenue goals and remaining under budget for labor costs, supply costs, and all other controllable operating expenses.
- Develop capabilities of shop Leads and FOH team to analyze metrics/data and report on the in-store happenings that contributed to the end results
- Create business driving strategies and quarterly business plans, which may consist of identifying marketing opportunities, new selling strategies, event calendars, sales target setting, and regular business review with leadership.
GLOSSLAB is all about providing an effortless and enjoyable experience that gets our clients in, out, and polished to perfection every time. In order to do so, we live by the GLOSSLAB signature Operational Standards and Steps-of-Service to ensure that each client experiences it The GLOSSLAB Way!
We are looking for passionate individuals who truly care about customer service and about developing and leading their staff. We require at le4-5 years retail/service experience, with at least 3 years of management experience and management/oversight of multiple units. You will have exceptional communication, organizational and leadership skills.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
Salary range is $75-85. We also offer an Employee Discount, Flexible Schedule, Referral Program, Employee stock options and professional development assistance.
As Glosslab grows there is an opportunity for our talented professionals to grow with us. Upon hire we offer paid hourly training for all new hires to learn the GLOSSLAB Way protocols.
Our most effective service to our community comes from a team with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experience. GLOSSLAB actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
RetailView all jobs at GLOSSLAB
Get fresh Director Transformation jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.