Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Description: Glosslab is seeking a Director of FP&A, who will lead all areas of FP&A which includes developing and reporting on financial & KPI plans, forecasts and projections, as well as driving financial and customer analysis to support key business and strategic decisions. This role will report to the CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build & maintain dynamic, detailed and scalable financial and operational models, providing monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of actual results compared to budgets
- Run cross-functional meetings to discuss financial performance (e.g. unit economics) vs. budget / forecast, understanding and teaching colleagues the implications of operational decisions on forward-looking financials ● Lead the development and maintenance of company-wide weekly, monthly and annual goals & KPIs that drive further alignment and accountability at all levels of the company
- Maintain the company's business analytics tools, consistently improving the data analysis & identifying trends to facilitate effective decision making
- Work cross-functionally to provide customer and financial data analysis to support all decision making processes, serving as a critical link between operators, corporate teams and management
- Participate in investor relations & fundraising processes, including presentations and analysis as required for the Board, current or future investors or executive leadership
- Act as the primary internal point person for all financial & accounting consultants
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Business, Finance or Economics
- Expert financial modeling skills
- 5+ years of financial experience, including in financial planning and/or investment banking ● Highly organized and strategically focused with exceptional attention to detail and sound business judgment. ● Expert in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Experience in a brick & mortar retail business a plus
About Glosslab: Rachel Apfel Glass founded GLOSSLAB with a mission to modernize the nail studio experience with its hygiene-first, membership based concept. After giving birth to her second daughter, Glass made her dreams a reality, and founded GLOSSLAB on three key pillars including: Hygiene, Efficiency, and Membership. In addition to focusing on the client experience, Glass believed it was equally important to provide employees with a safe working environment, fair wages, and a true career path. GLOSSLAB prides itself on being totally water free, as water is a breeding ground for germs. Hygiene is GLOSSLAB's guarantee, with strict measures in place long before COVID-19 guidelines were developed. The future forward studio features technology enhanced services (online booking, cashless payment, contactless check-in and check-out) and performance based products at the forefront of beauty and nail trends including best-in-class long lasting vegan polish, gel, and non-toxic polishes. Glosslab currently has 9 locations and expects to have 35 locations in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Washington DC, Florida and Texas by the end of 2022.
Our most effective service to our community comes from a team with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experience. GLOSSLAB actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at GLOSSLAB