Possible Contract, Contract to Hire or Direct Hire opportunity (depending on candidate qualifications)
No travel required
Support operations by providing assistance and/or leadership using Lean Manufacturing techniques to ensure: optimum utilization of plant and facilities, optimum flow of information and material, conservation of materials and labor, identification and implementation of opportunities to improve the manufacturing process, and effective planning for future plant facilities.
- Working with Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure operation sequences for orders are current and up-to-date based on current assembly processes.
- Coordinate with design engineering to ensure that our products are designed for manufacturability.
- Establish part, assembly and job routings on all items that are requested.
- Originate and/or coordinate manufacturing methods which optimize quality and productivity.
- Assist in the development of information systems to aid manufacturing.
- Coordinate line balancing activities to assure a smooth flow of products.
- Identify, justify, procure, implement and audit capital equipment.
- Coordinate the development of future facilities planning and contingency planning.
- Develop standard operating procedures to ensure product uniformity.
- Provide support to manufacturing in order to research and resolve production problems.
- Specify materials and tools which are integral to the process.
- Provide formal leadership within processes and project groups (DFM teams)
Bachelors Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering.
Internship experience or minimum 6 months related work experience.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Previous experience in an industry with multiple custom product lines.
Additional training in Lean Manufacturing principles.
GLOBAL Recruitment Solutions LLCKewaunee, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.