Outside Sales Representative - RTN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Make an average of 50 to 75calls daily to prospective buyers
- In Present sales presentations to potential buyers
- Provide professional Customer Service to business owners
- Strong prospecting ability
- Strong closer
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle rejection (it's sales)
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Do Not Apply if you do not have a minimal of 1 year Business to Business Sales Experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid drivers license
- Basic Computer Competency
- Ability to memorize the RTN sales presentation
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Minimal 1 to 3 years of b2b sales experience
- RTN offers a fixed incentives $42,000 a year. Comprised of a Base Salary of $32,000 and an additional potential of $10,000 in weekly bonuses. Reps can earn $200 PER WEEK in bonuses based on activity starting as soon as training is completed.complete This gives an earning potential of over $42,000 before you any money in other bonuses or commissions are earned!
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Uncapped Commissions as high as 30%
- Extensive and ongoing Training
- Monthly Phone and Travel Stipend
- Full Benefits Package including:
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- College tuition reimbursement for employees
- College tuition assistance for employees children
- Down Payment assistance program for buying a home
- Company paid short and long term disability plans
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Protected Sales Territory
- Awesome contests and award trips for our top producers
- A real opportunity where the average sales person is making $50,000-$60,000 a year, above average are earning $70,000-$80,000 and our top performers are making $90,000 plus.
RTN is the leading distributor of in store advertising in the United States. The company, founded in 1951, pioneered the register receipt advertising program, which is among the oldest nationally recognized in-store branding products.
As a B2B Sales Representative, you will create lasting advertising partnerships between local businesses and grocery stores. Some of the retailers we partner with to promote these businesses at include: Ingles, Harris Teeter, ShopRite, and Weis.
RTN seeks to hire highly motivated, ambitious sales representative to join our team of winners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, one-call one-close environment and isn't fazed by rejection.
What is the B2B Sales Representative job like?
Sales Representatives are assigned protected territories where theyre responsible for sharing our local advertising solution with local businesses.
This position is a true outside sales. Each workday, reps will present RTNs innovative branding opportunity to a variety of local businesses. Our sales model requires punctuality, organization, and daily work in the field.
RTN has a proven one-call one-close system, and weve been around long enough to know that this skill-set can be taught its something that can be learned if the rep has the Right Attitude, Mind Set, and Drive!
Before beginning this new career, the RTN training program will have reps selling advertising space and earning commissions in just 3 weeks or less, even if they are new to the advertising industry.
The best part is through good customer service and by building renewal clients within the assigned territory reps can continue to earn residual commissions long after the initial sale!
Each representative is assigned a protected territory where he or she will cultivate relationships between our retail partners and small business advertisers.
Our salary, bonus structure, and unlimited commission structure is why top performers can earn $100,000per year.
RTN offers reps the opportunity to earn what they deserve and a solid training program, a protected sales territory, and a clear path to earning a minimum of $50,000 or more in the next 12 months.
RTN, LLC is PROUD to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not, and will not, discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.#ZR
GLOBAL OPERATION SERVICES LLC
BusinessView all jobs at GLOBAL OPERATION SERVICES LLC