GLO Marketing is looking for an Entry Level Marketing and Promotions Professional for our Dallas location.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key strategic partners (B2B/B2C)
- Manages marketing activities / coordinate teams and events.
- Promotes services, the delivery of current services offered and pricing to produce the highest possible revenues.
- Occasionally represents company at trade association meetings.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- Computer Savvy (Ipad, Iphone, Tablets)
- Public Speaking
- Full time position
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in "blue collar" sales, marketing or brand management.
- Previous Sales/Marketing or Brand Management Experience.
- Ability to work as a team or by yourself.
- A positive attitude.
- Stable work history
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Compensation & Bonuses
- Great work environment
- Monthly bonuses
- Company Paid Benefits (Health/Life Insurance after 90 days)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations after a year or employment
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation range: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 / year - can be made up of commission, salary, or combination of both, depending on negotiations with Hiring Team.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Downtown Dallas (Must be able to commute to this location on a daily basis)
- United States
- 25% (Preferred)
entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, ADVERTISING, MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE,
account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College