Sales Specialist Entry Level
Here at GLO Marketing, we pride ourselves on making our team members perform the best they possibly can. Our training systems have yielded record breaking production for our clientele. Nevertheless, these systems began with the fundamental concept that 'investing time in our employees is crucial to the success of the team.' Every person we hire is assigned a mentor, a trainer, a coach. There is nothing more rewarding than teaching someone a skill and seeing that same individual gain professional growth from it and get to live the way he or she has wanted to on a personal level. We know that good friendships yield good business partnerships and life balance is important.
Sales Team Member Responsibilities:
- Morning team meetings and workshops
- Business Account Enrollment
- Business Account Retention
- Territory Management
- Managing Trainees
- Client Relations
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Local Travel
- Attendance to 2 regional/national Networking Events annually
- 1-3 Market Research Business Trip Assignments
What We are Looking For:
1. Work Ethic! Work Ethic! Work Ethic!
2. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
3. Reliability / Commitment
4. Articulate communication (verbal and written)
5. Humility and willingness to learn
6. Professional Demeanor at all times.
If this opportunity seems like a potentially good match for you, then we look forward to reviewing your application.
Please note that we only do interviews in person on-site. Hence, upon receiving an application- we are going to assume the applicant is currently within commutable proximity to Downtown Dallas and is available for an in person interview.