Learning & Development Manager
The Learning and Development Manager is a highly proactive individual who can quickly grasp evolving business priorities and synthesize complex information to develop high-impact learning content for GLG professionals. As part of the Global Learning & Development team, this individual will work to foster a culture of learning across the company and contribute to the growth and direction of an evolving learning curriculum.
Successful Learning & Development Managers are exceptional relationship builders, able to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of seniority. They regularly partner with GLG leadership and the boarder L&D team to create innovative and strategic training that empowers GLG professionals to excel in their roles and grow professionally.
About the Global Talent Management Team:
The Global Talent Management Team is responsible for fostering a culture of learning and curiosity across the company by providing innovative programming and opportunities for professional and personal development to all GLG employees. This team partners closely with senior leadership in order to drive learning content that directly supports GLG business goals and values.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Partnering with business leadership to understand and develop solutions to learning needs
- Working with broader L&D team members on ad-hoc projects around manager development, sales training, onboarding, and broader employee engagement initiatives
- Facilitating innovative and dynamic training sessions to small and large groups of varying seniority
An ideal candidate will have the following:
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
For this position, we seek applicants with bachelor's or masters degrees. The following factors will strengthen an applicants candidacy:
- 3-5 years Learning & Development experience
- Knowledgeable about effective program and training design
- Self-driven and persistent; can achieve lofty goals with minimal oversight
- Experience partnering with senior leadership to identify talent needs for their business
- Strong project management skillset, nimble and able to balance multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to quickly grasp GLGs business model, processes, and workflow
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and active listening.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with PowerPoint and Excel
- Some travel required
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLGs platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLGs 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visitwww.glg.it.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (GLG) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.