Be part of this integrated branding and design agency servicing clients in the professional space. If you like being part of a smaller team where your ideas really matter, please read on.
Agency Insight and Culture
- This is a small agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Small design firm that works hard and plays hard.
- People love this agency it’s more of a design firm with owners that care about the people .
- Culture is the most important aspects of their business. They have true partnerships with their clients and team. It’s a transparent and trusting environment.
What Employees are Saying | 5 Stars!
- "A great place to work."
- "Great culture, really smart staff."
- "It was my pleasure to work (here) - to be inspired by their inspiration, to learn from them, and to watch them deliver some fantastic work.
The Role You will Play
- Working with a CD, identifies team/resources to execute projects/campaigns.
- Working with Mayo Clinic, putting together a quarterly publication for their Alumni,
- You'll be part of a three person team that is solely dedicated to this project.
- Organizes and conducts kick-offs and team briefings, including providing all needed background
- information and research.
- Creates schedules and overall work plans.
- Reviews creative work product to ensure adherence to client goals and objectives.
- As needed, prepares estimates and budgets for projects and/or campaigns. Helps guide team to stay on budget. Revises budgets and gains client approval as needed.
- Working with finance manager, creates and executes invoices for projects.
- For projects involving photography, printing or other external purchases, works as needed with creative team to obtain estimates, review quotes and review invoices Creates POs as needed. Understands licensing agreements.
- Expertise in Project management
- Print work important
- Publication /Magazine experience is helpful
- Working with photoshoots
- Down to earth approach to life and work but a great work ethic.