Director of New Business Development
GLE Creative Talent, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We seek a proven team player with a passion for digital advertising. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and be a vital driver of the company's aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic ground-floor growth opportunity for the right individual.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401K with matching
- Stipend reimbursements (mobile phone service, gym membership, and pet insurance)
- Flexible work schedule
- Team Happy Hours, Outings (virtual and in-person), excellent culture, + much more!
- Grow and develop your skills with access to Udemy Business - an online learning platform with 5.500+ top-rated, engaging courses to strengthen or expand your skill sets that can help advance your career and further your knowledge
- certified as a Greatest Place to Work for 2021-2022!
- proven ability to develop and close new Agency and advertiser accounts in the advertising/media / related vendor space. Significant expertise in advertising technology - social (Facebook, YouTube) and programmatic markets (DSP / Data / DMP / CDP utilization).
- Strong communications and relationship skills to grow business from established accounts.
- Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising/marketing communications (brand-driven, response-driven, promotion-driven, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of key industry segments' structure and underlying business priorities (advertisers, agencies, advertising planning, digital and traditional buying, creative, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to execute a solution sales approach.
- Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business.
- Ability to interface effectively with critical internal management team members.
- Experience developing budgets and managing revenue KPIs.
The role you will play:
- Actively seek new business opportunities.
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Develop new business from existing clients.
- Ensure our solutions' timely and successful delivery according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to the Agency's customers.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Negotiating account contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
GLE Creative Talent, Inc.
Get fresh Advertising Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.