Marketing Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
An Account Manager will work closely with our clients, our directors, and our internal production staff to manage the client relationship and successfully route projects through to completion. This role will drive their clients¹ projects through the production schedule and will serve as the primary client contact to ensure that we deliver professional service and satisfy our clients. The right candidate will have a client service background, will demonstrate a strong attention to detail, and will have superior written and oral communication skills. In addition, this individual will have a professional demeanor, and be able to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Important attributes include a willingness to learn, an ability to work alone or with a team, and the ability to take initiative. The perfect candidate will be a Type-A personality with artistic influence who feels natural developing new business relationships and managing our existing clients. This role requires detailed planning, acutely developed sales skills, problem solving skills, presentation skills, and negotiation skills.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Relationship building and client management.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- Responsible for all client communications (phone, email, or in person), conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Drafting Confirmation of Engagement and Scope documents for projects.
- Writing and preparing any necessary proposals or creative briefs for potential clients.
- Review all major deliverables (i.e., strategic brief, creative spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client questions and issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing company Directors of any problems that may arise.
- Works closely with the project team including traffic manager to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable and completed on time.
- Communicates the client's goals of each project and presents them the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal production staff.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Attend meetings with other team members as necessary to perform duties and aid in business and organizational development.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Deciphering ways to increase current clients¹ scope of work by leveraging services to provide greater value.
- Check and identify accounts that are likely to become a bad debt or ³zero balance² account and contact the clients to retain them.
- Develop relationships with loyal clients; ask for their feedbacks and provide feedbacks to company Directors for purpose of enhancing the quality of service.
- Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients¹ demands and usage of account; determine types of services/products and prices/fees satisfying the clients¹ needs as well as the organization¹s objectives.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization.
- Schedule appointments with companies looking for creative solutions that will enhance their business.
We are also looking for someone who is interested in helping to generate new business with both existing clients and new opportunities by:
- Developing relationships with loyal clients
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Maintaining and developing a computerized prospect database.
- Deciphering ways to grow current accounts through maximizing opportunities and potential.
All employees are eligible to earn commission on paid projects that they solicit, sign, and bring into the company. Commissions are as follows:
- 8% (normally 5%) of the total budget as detailed in a signed confirmation of engagement (COE) with a first-time client to the Company.
- 4% (normally 3%) of the total budget as detailed in a signed COE with a client who has previously engaged the Company on a project(s).
Personal Time Off (PTO), Work From Home (WFH), and Paid Holidays:
- 10 PTO days per year, after six months of continuous full-time employment.
- 15 PTO days per year, after two years of continuous full-time employment.
- 20 PTO days per year, after five years of continuous full-time employment.
- 12 WFH days per year, after six months of continuous full-time employment.
- New Year's Day on January 1.
- Martin Luther King Day on the third Monday in January.
- Memorial Day on the last Monday in May.
- Independence Day on July 4.
- Labor Day on the first Monday in September.
- Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday of November.
- The Day after Thanksgiving on the fourth Friday of November.
- Christmas on December 25.
Health Care: Employee contributed benefits available at the start of employment.
Retirement Plan: Simple IRA with employee eligibility at start of employment, and company contribution (up to 3% per year)
Compensation: Based on experience.
It is the policy of GLAD WORKS not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff and termination.
GLAD WORKSWhy Work Here?
Don't just take our word for it. Work with us and find out what makes us different!
The fusion of creativity and technology is the foundation for what makes us unique. GLAD WORKS continues to win nationally renowned clients and a reputation for offering unparalleled design, marketing savvy, and innovative tech programs. Our overall work approach gives us a critical insight into a brand's customers, business, and market. We provide opportunities to increase client's return on investment, enhance productivity, and maximize the value of their relationships with customers, employees, and partners. It is the policy of GLAD WORKS not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff and termination.
545 Pawtucket Ave - Studio c208 PawtucketPawtucket, RI