- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
GKY Industries is a regional fastener and industrial hardware distributor. We are growing and looking to expand our sales team. We are looking for an intelligent, driven, and organized individual who is willing to learn, share, and help contribute to our team. The position we are hiring for is an Account Manager.
As a growing organization, with an increasing demand for our services regarding what is called “Bin-Fill”, we are looking to provide additional support for our organization. The Account Manager will manage their customers from order to delivery. As a result we require someone that is equipped with the skills necessary to work in a team towards company goals, while also excelling individually by meeting client needs.
- Meet with customers at client's facility to determine needs by checking supply and using knowledge of customer processes while maintaining effective relationships with clients.
- Create sales orders based on needs of customers, verify and close sales orders.
- Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth for all assigned accounts.
- Communicate with warehouse to figure out any shipping issues or errors.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and responding in a timely manner.
- Service established clients in the New Jersey Metro area managing day-to-day client communications and relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
- Education: Associate's degree
- Experience: Minimum 2 years sales and customer service experience; experience in Fasteners, Hardware or Tools is a plus.
- Transportation: Must have your own reliable transportation and valid State Driver's License with clean driving record.
- Physical requirement: The ability to handle boxes that in some cases reach 50 lbs.
- Understanding of sales, account management, and customer success best practices in order to effectively work with accounts and provide what they need when they need it. This role at times requires selling, account management at other times, and problem-solving skills when challenges arise while providing excellent service to the client.
- Experience with CRM's, email marketing, prospecting, task management and scheduling tools.
- Extroverted and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, responsible, good problem-solving and good time manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Active listener.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job related transportation reimbursement.
- Participation in Company Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Paid Holidays
- Salary: $45K to $55K
- Plus Commission
- Bonus potential
GKY INDUSTRIESJersey City, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.