The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will help our trio of businesses develop and implement a marketing campaigns to help the business grow using online and offline marketing. The initial role is to assist our CPA firm with building a new base of business in various industries including relationships with upstart and established firms in the Cannabis space. This person should understand the importance of quality work, successful cold calling and closing, goal-setting, and time management. Multi-tasking will be essential for success in this position and this position come with upside as the business is looking for a leader in this role.
Prior Sales or Marketing Experience Required.
● Pursue and qualify leads, either self generated or generated through online and offline marketing efforts
● Identify prospective businesses that are a fit for our services
● Ability to create presentations to present to prospective clients
● Ability to negotiate and close sales with clients
● Make outbound calls and appointment set
● Setup and manage marketing campaigns
● Track meetings set and report on progress to supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
● Understands conversion channels such as Facebook, Instagram, You Tube and influencer marketing.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills,
● Prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, organized
● Track record of achieving sales quotas.
● Experience using a CRM or lead tracking system
● Experience with online marketing tools and SEO
● Experience with online ad campaigns
● Experience in a Business-to-Business sales role for a minimum of 2 years
● Proficiency in English ● Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
● Fast learner and passion for sales and marketing
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● College degree (Preferred but not required)
No phone calls. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org