GIS Production Division is currently accepting resumes for A Operators working 14/14 to crew change out of Galliano & Fourchon.
- Operate and understand the flow pattern in common production equipment: tree, headers, seperators, skimmers, heater treater, sump, compressors, float cell, LACT, bulk oil, chemical tanks and glycol units, etc.
- Read meters and gauges or automatic recording devices at specified intervals to verify operating conditions
- Test wells, take shakeouts, change chokes and change orifice plates.
- Able to start, load and unload gas compressors, with working knowledge of level checks and gauge readings
- Performs required weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual preventive maintenance on all safety devices and equipment
- Knowledge of chemical train & ability to set chemical rates & make repairs to chemical pumps
GIS requires these operators have at least 5 years experience working as an Production Operator offshore. Candidates must possess up-to-date T-2 and Water Survival certifications.
Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment medical and drug screening.
send resumes to email@example.com
Apply online at: