GIS Surveyors, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The GIS Technician will work with/under existing team members and report to the Project Manager. Job duties include but not limited to:
- Scoping maps (inventory/audit and scheduling) and other cartographic requests.
- Data conversions of engineering and/or construction files into GIS format for migration in to existing SDE.
- Analysis and calculations of information from said files.
- Reporting i.e., technical, statistical, and monthly based on job duties and program deliverables.
- Other duties as required but not limited to existing and/or new program requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or related IT field (required)
- 2+ years of experience working ArcGIS/ESRI products 10.x or higher including desktop extensions is a plus or master’s degree in lieu of experience.
- Past working experience with ArcFM is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience with data model related to utilities (Gas, water, electric, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from many sources, including field data
- Ability to create high-quality cartographic products suitable for client deliverable
- Ability to effectively collect, process, and evaluate GPS data
- Knowledge of ArcSDE (ESRI Geodatabase design structure and management), as well as general database knowledge, including the manipulation of tabular data in GIS, summarizing, joining, and linking related data
- Python scripting and general application development
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents etc.
GIS Surveyors Inc. (GSi) is a growing medium sized, Geospatial firm with offices in Poway and Yorba Linda, California as well as Bellevue, Washington. Our ability to create and grow a firm focused on attracting and cultivating professionals with the expertise to seamlessly deliver innovative Geospatial solutions to our clients separates us from other companies. As an employee-owned company (ESOP), GSi fosters a culture where every employee is an integral member of our team and has influence in the sound decision making process of the organization. If you are looking for an exciting work environment which encourages creativity, innovation, professional growth and long-term career opportunities, GSI may be a good match for you. Salary is negotiable, competitive and will not be a barrier to hiring the right person.
GIS Surveyors, Inc.
Get fresh GIS Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.