Electrical Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GIS Residential Construction is looking for new talent as our electrical division grows.
Full-time opportunity with benefits awaits in one of the fastest growing construction companies in the area. We are a family owned business with great corporate culture that will give you an opportunity to grow, learn new things and develop new skills. If you don't want to be just a number in the big company, come work for a smaller GC with huge potential!
- Develop and build strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing scopes, delivering on time, and delivering within budget.
- Drive profitability through effective project execution.
- Develop and lead project management technical and schedule goals, procurement and contractual requirements, personnel assignments and capacity planning.
- Evaluate and continually improve the systems and processes used by the department to effectively meet customer requirements and profitability goals.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of approximately 3 direct and 10 total reports.
- Review the overall contractual requirements for all projects and specific process design methodology for individual projects as required.
- Ensure schedule requirements are met for all projects. Readily adjust priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements.
- Interact with the customer to validate expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion.
- Manage project review process with particular emphasis on financial forecasting.
- Ensure high-quality engineering, studies, and project delivery.
- Proactively and systematically communicate challenges, risks and successes.
- Oversee invoice per project terms and negotiate appropriate change orders
- At least 5 years of project management experience in electrical construction
- Construction methods and practices
- Safety standards and practices
- Knowledge of project estimating, scheduling and change orders
- Computer oriented
- Exceptional ability to problem solve
- Always client focused
- Exceptional decision making skills
GIS Residential Construction
TechnologyView all jobs at GIS Residential Construction