Salesforce Business Analyst (BA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Girikon is looking at hiring a full-time “Salesforce Business Analyst (BA)” with following job description:
Consultant will join our team only after the successful completion of Background check, Reference check, E-verify process & Drug Test.
**** Applications coming through Agencies will not be considered. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Location – Phoenix, AZ / Anywhere in USA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform Business Analysis with key stakeholders to determine the project scope.
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Develop and review Understanding, SRS, SDD Documents with developers and clients
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Work with developers in the design phase of the feature to ensure a full understanding of intended functionality and to improve usability.
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and meet all business and system requirements.
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Aware of Agile development methodologies. Experience to write and manage stories.
- The candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, Strong presentation skills, Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that will meet the business requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, wireframe tools.
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Must have hands-on understanding and experience on UML
Good to Have:
- Good to have experience in salesforce projects (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- Good to have hands-on experience of giving Salesforce out of the box features demo to clients
- Good to have hands-on experience on any CRM tool
- Good to have SCRUM Certification
- Good to have working experience on JIRA
- Ability to work in a startup-like culture and conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to complete projects successfully while maintaining sensitivity to political issues.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to understand the different communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
Why part of Girikon?
- Competitive salary commensurate with Industry Standards.
- Enrollment in group health plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) plan with employer match after completing 1 year of employment.
- Training and development of our employees
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick days.
- Standard public holidays for all employees.
- Work/Life balance.
Girikon has technology expertise in Salesforce including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing Cloud, Quote to Cash, 3rd Party integrations; Microsoft technologies including microservices;
MEAN stack; Microsoft Dynamics; Mulesoft; Expocad; Mobile Apps (Android, iOS & Windows);
Java including microservices; Atlassian & Agile implementation including Jira / Confluence;
Data Management Services including Data Analytics, ETL tools including Talend, Informatica;
Ecommerce platform & CMS - Adobe Experience Manager, Magento, WordPress, Joomla,
Shopify; Resourcing / Staffing.
Get fresh Teen Salesforce Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.