Be part of a growing IT Services company in the Phoenix Valley, with a chance to be part of challenging assignments and grow along with the growth of the company.
“Girikon” is a business consulting, technology & development company based in Phoenix. Girikon is a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner & Adobe Partner. Girikon is ISO 9001 certified, ISO 27001 certified & HIPAA compliant company. With its strong business and technology consultants, Girikon has been able to successfully deliver projects for their clients with very high client satisfaction scores and is looking to expand its team at Phoenix.
Girikon is looking at hiring a full-time “Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant” with following job description:
**** Applications coming through Agencies will not be considered.
Location – Phoenix, AZ
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing Oracle Release 12.
- Experience with Oracle Financials modules (AP, AR, GL and Projects).
- Experience in implementing across multi-org environment.
- Work with cross functional teams to document the business processes & requirements to implement solutions in Oracle EBS.
- Document the business solutions in design documents (MD50’s) and work with development teams to review the technical design documents.
- Work with business teams in the successful executing of various test events including CRP, SIT & UAT.
- Work with development teams to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
- Experience analyzing and cleansing conversion data.
- Experience in training users.
- Experience in managing support requests from different groups.
- Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Oracle Financials to provide efficient and optimal solutions using Oracle EBS.
- May require occasional 1-2 days business travel to meet multi location teams within USA.
- 6+ years of relevant Oracle EBS Financial experience.
- Implementation experience with Oracle Financial modules including Projects, Receivables and project contracts.
- Experience with Oracle Release 12.2 or above.
- Experience in configuring Oracle Financials modules.
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Excellent analytical, research and follow up skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Bachelor’s Degree with good GPA in Information Technology or computer science or equivalent field
- Professional financial management certification highly desirable (not mandatory).
Why part of Girikon?
- Competitive salary commensurate with Industry Standards.
- Enrollment in group health plan (Medical, Dental, and Vision).
- 401(k) plan with employer match after completing 1 year of employment.
- Training and development of our employees
- Paid Personal Time Off and Sick days.
- Standard public holidays for all employees.
- Work/Life balance.